The Great Keppel Island integrated resort and villa development is located on one of Australia’s most iconic island’s which boasts some of the best beaches in the country and has secured the largest development approval ever to be issued in the Great Barrier Reef World Heritage Area.
Designed by the world’s leading resort architects, WATG and Greg Norman Golf Course Design, the Project is expected to set the global benchmark for integrated luxury resort developments, comprising:
- 700 luxury villas;
- 300 luxury apartments;
- A spectacular 18 hole championship golf course designed by Greg Norman providing panoramic views over the Great Barrier Reef waters;
- A new beachfront hotel comprising 250 suites of 5 star quality, day spa, restaurants, swimming pools & retail shops;
- 250 berth marina with yacht club and ferry terminal;
- Premium retail precinct surrounding the marina;
- Commercial airstrip providing direct access to Sydney, Brisbane and Cairns;
- Zoning approval for a casino;
- 17 pristine white sandy beaches and fringing coral reefs;
- Environmentally leading sustainable design which will place the resort at the forefront of global environmental tourism.
The Masterplan comprises four development precincts: